Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Flores: Maybe Luis Ortiz's Age Will Show Up Saturday Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander Flores: Maybe Luis Ortiz's Age Will Show Up Saturday Night

Alexander "The Great" Flores previewed his showdown against top heavyweight contender Luis "King Kong" Ortiz on a media conference call Tuesday, before they headline FOX PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes this Saturday, November 7 from Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

'top heavyweight contender' i almost choked on my breakfast, since when is a 50 year old man whos been stopped by wilder twice a contender

Comment

Hope Ortiz wasn’t lowballed here

Comment

King Kong Ortiz will teach you to respect your elders.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          'top heavyweight contender' i almost choked on my breakfast, since when is a 50 year old man who's been stopped by wilder twice a contender
          First you're a prospect, then a contender, and you stay at a contender level while no other contender or prospect has beaten you.

Age has nothing to do with his status. If he loses this fight he'd lose his contender status because he wouldn't be close to contending for a title.

There you go. Wasn't that difficult was it.

Comment

lol, the headline doesnt inspire confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              'top heavyweight contender' i almost choked on my breakfast, since when is a 50 year old man whos been stopped by wilder twice a contender
              Getting stopped by the SAME guy who is known for his power is no shame.

His age will eventually catch up with him especially in a young man's sport like boxing.

Until that happens he is still a good bet against a lot of the hype jobs out there who are much younger than him.

Comment

Working...
              X