Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Promoter: Whyte Went Life & Death With Chisora, Kabayel Did Not

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Promoter: Whyte Went Life & Death With Chisora, Kabayel Did Not

Frank Warren, the co-promoter for WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, has hit back at Eddie Hearn's claim that Dillian Whyte is levels above Agit Kabayel. Fury is slated to return to December 5th in UK, with a voluntary defense, and Kabayel is the frontrunner to face him on the date.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They don't call him honest Frank for nothing

Comment

Whyte is out the picture whether Hearn likes it or not.

Comment

Good argument by fish eyes but its also the same as saying that Wallin is better than Wilder because of how the fights with Fury went down

Comment

We all know which would be the better fight

Surely we can all agree on that

Comment

I'd much rather see Fury in there with Whyte but Manson lamps Frank ain't lying, Whyte is not 'levels above Kabayel' as Hearn claimed.

Comment

At the end of the day, it's just a game of words.

tbh, I'm much more interested to see if Wilder & Fury camp goes into a legal dispute.

Comment

True but I'd confidently pick Usyk to beat Kabayel any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  They don't call him honest Frank for nothing
                  I like how it doesn't even say his name in the thread title. Just 'Fury Promoter'

Comment

I've only see him against Del Boy and it was one of those fights were Del Boy was extremely flat.

Kabayel looked solid and a big heavy but Del Boy was so lacklustre.

Comment

Working...
                    X