Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: There'll Be A Lot More People Watching Haney Fight Than Tank-Santa Cruz Last Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: There'll Be A Lot More People Watching Haney Fight Than Tank-Santa Cruz Last Week

HOLLYWOOD, Fla.-Devin Haney is not at all concerned with any negative energy met with his social media presence. In fact, such a crowd only contributes to the bold prediction made by his promoter ahead of this weekend's title defense versus Miami's Yuriorkis Gamboa.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nope.......

Comment

Hearn right everyone wants to see

All these senior citizens get beat until retirement on this old man card. Also it’s cheaper to have DAZN but the service sucks! How about that Eddie

Comment

Maybe... But he's comparing apples to oranges, Davis was on PPV and Haney is not. That being said I know DAZN has taken a big hit on subscribers since late last year.

Comment

Dazn broadcast team SUCKS I literally despise tuning in because of it but I do anyway because I enjoy the fights I just have to turn down the volume ALOT

Comment

There might be more people watching Haney vs. Gamboa live, than the number who watched Davis vs. Gamboa live? Nah, I'm just playing! Lol!

Comment

The event aired live on Showtime Pay-Per-View, with preliminary figures not yet available as this goes to publish.
              Charlo PPV numbers also "not yet available".

The forbidden numbers

Comment

Really they’ll say anything to try and make themselves look good how about this instead of talking about how good you are how about showing it that seems to make more sense to me

Comment

I’m not even going to try to stream it for free as I have zero interest in watching either of them fight and I’m only posting here because Devin is trying to down play Teofimo Lopez after that brilliant master class man the way Teofimo Fights it’s like he has decades of experience and he’s only 23 he just has those instincts he’s a true real fighter

Comment

Come on Eddie, get real.

Comment

Working...
                    X