Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Elvis Rodriguez, Joshua Greer Return on Crawford-Brook Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Elvis Rodriguez, Joshua Greer Return on Crawford-Brook Card

The knockout king of the MGM Grand Las Vegas Bubble, junior welterweight southpaw Elvis "The Dominican Kid" Rodriguez, hopes to put an exclamation point on his 2020 Prospect of the Year campaign.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I use to think Greer was good but

He hasn’t developed much and don’t take it well himself when he’s not in control so I think he has peaked out! I remember him coming to Detroit and knocking off our hometown fighter, then went on a ko spree that somehow has come to an end unless it’s a club fighter. I like the kid spirit but very limited in skill and versatility.

Comment

Almost nothing on this undercard even remotely looks evenly matched!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        He hasn’t developed much and don’t take it well himself when he’s not in control so I think he has peaked out! I remember him coming to Detroit and knocking off our hometown fighter, then went on a ko spree that somehow has come to an end unless it’s a club fighter. I like the kid spirit but very limited in skill and versatility.
        I am not sure what kid you're watching when you say he is very limited in skill and versatility. As far as him not being able to take it I have yet to see that as well. The only thing I can say is that he needs better competition. I feel like he has peaked in that department. And maybe that is why you believe he has peaked because his competition as of late has been very lame. However, to say he is limited is really pushing it.

What's funny to me is that I've seeing you talking about Tank as being the real deal when his competition thus far has been questionable to say the least. Yet, here you don't even give this kid a chance before you start counting him out. It sounds a little bit biased my brother. We both know that if Leo had any pop and was in his weight he would have given Tank all kinds of problems. Hell, the fact that Gamboa gave him problems on one leg should raise eyebrows.

All I'm saying is that given your boxing analysis in the past I will take your point of view with a huge grain of salt.
        Last edited by illpapi; 11-05-2020, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Another BUM for sure for "Platano Elvis"

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
            Another BUM for sure for "Platano Elvis"
            Unfortunately, you are most likely on point since we don't even know yet who the fighter is. He is definitely not going to develop this way.

Comment

Working...
            X