Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney, Yuriorkis Gamboa - Face-Off at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney, Yuriorkis Gamboa - Face-Off at Final Presser

Haney, Gamboa Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Undefeated WBC lightweight world champion Devin "The Dream" Haney (24-0, 15 KOs), will return to the ring on November 7, 2020, against former 2004 Olympic Gold Medalist and two-time world champion Yuriorkis Gamboa (30-3, 18 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

didn't realise gamboa was taller than haney

Comment

Has anyone seen ANY training footage of Gamboa lol? I had to resort to some boxing ego gossip video that showed a picture of Gamboa with a gut weeks ago lol...

I wanna see how he moves if at all. Or if his injury was exaggerated or he just recovered well from it? I don't know there's nothing out there it seems

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
        Has anyone seen ANY training footage of Gamboa lol? I had to resort to some boxing ego gossip video that showed a picture of Gamboa with a gut weeks ago lol...

I wanna see how he moves if at all. Or if his injury was exaggerated or he just recovered well from it? I don't know there's nothing out there it seems
        If it was a complete Achilles rupture then he will never be the same again. He's f_ucked

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
          What? Gamboa is way shorter. Even his high-heels snickers dodn't help him.

Comment

he's not

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Comment

This is an interesting card in a since

That you have two heavyweights on it from the Mid West being used as stepping stones Devin Vargas and Rydell Booker whom actually fought each other in the amateurs Devin being from Toledo and Rydell Detroit both past their prime and what does it prove with up and coming heavies fighting the likes of these type of guys except you give them an opportunity for a mediocre payday. The point of the matter is that this sucks for tv and boxing; even Haney fighting a guy dam near 40 so they should change the title of this card to Old Vs New!

Comment

Man, I really liked Gamboa at the time. He had a good potential but he didn't learn from his mistakes. Maybe he could pull an upset this time and get a second wind

Comment

Gamboa looks like a midget compared to Haney. Is Haney a giant like Teo or should Gamboa just stop eating Cheetos and fight at 130lbs.

Comment

So can Gamboa even walk? Or are they gonna bring him on a stretcher to and from the ring ?

Comment

Working...
                    X