Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Harper: I Want Jonas Rematch Down The Line, Also Unifications

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Harper: I Want Jonas Rematch Down The Line, Also Unifications

Terri Harper says she has made a number of improvements following her thrilling split decision draw with Liverpool's Natasha Jonas at the top of the bill on Fight Camp Week 2 back in August.

[Click Here To Read More]

Don't run from Mikaela Mayer.

Comment

Close fight. Want to see more of Natasha Jonas just b/c she's the most attractive woman in the sport by a country mile.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Don't run from Mikaela Mayer.
        Harper’s at least 2 fights ( possibly more ) away even thinking about beating Mikaela , don’t be surprised if she loses to Thanderz. She should not be having life and death with Jonas . Mayer is way to good for her at this stage ..

Comment

Should be an immediate rematch if it’s a draw in a world title fight , in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
            Close fight. Want to see more of Natasha Jonas just b/c she's the most attractive woman in the sport by a country mile.
            Agree 100%

Comment

Jonas beat you and almost put you down on the canvass and if women’s boxing was 3 min and 12 rounds, Jonas likely would’ve stopped you!

Jonas proved her lost was just a “shît happens moment”, she has experience, good stamina, can punch, and fight well on the inside!

Harper knows Jonas might be someone who has her number and will sadly just age her at this point, wouldn’t mind Mayer vs Jonas

Comment

Working...
              X