Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Davis-Santa Cruz Replay Details, Sandor Martin, Wheeler-Pllana Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: News: Davis-Santa Cruz Replay Details, Sandor Martin, Wheeler-Pllana Set

Last Saturday's pay-per-view event featuring Gervonta Davis vs. Leo Santa Cruz along with the event's co-feature, Mario Barrios vs. Ryan Karl, will air on SHOWTIME this Saturday, November 7 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nice "Stats," but where's the PPV numbers? LMAO!

Comment

Wondering Davis-Santa Cruz ppv numbers, anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Nice "Stats," but where's the PPV numbers? LMAO!
        My thoughts exactly.

Comment

I bought it

Comment

But then again I'm not poor.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              My thoughts exactly.
              They went through a lot of data to come up with those "stats," but can't come up with PPV numbers? Anyway, on to the next! I want Tank vs. GRJ! How you feel about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                They went through a lot of data to come up with those "stats," but can't come up with PPV numbers? Anyway, on to the next! I want Tank vs. GRJ! How you feel about that?
                That's an interesting fight to me.

But people are going to say that Gervonta is just feasting on blown up 126-pounders.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  That's an interesting fight to me.

But people are going to say that Gervonta is just feasting on blown up 126-pounders.
                  What's the difference bewtween 126 and 130? This isn't 140 to 147, or 154 to 160, or 160 to 168, or 168 to 175! GRJ is 32 yrs. old! 130 is not a big jump at all! His only loss is to Lomachenko! Haters gonna hate! If Tank was to beat Teofimo at 135 (which I doubt) haters would say that Teofimo was weight drained! If he beats Ryan Garcia, they'll say Garcia was too green! If he beats Loma, they'll say Loma was too old, and was already exposed by Lopez! GRJ is a great fight, especially if they can have fans in the DMV or ATL! I know Floyd like's to have Latino foes, because it worked for him, but I want to see Tank tested, and I think GRJ is right one, and there's NO PROMOTIONAL ISSUES!

Comment

If you were only so generous with posting PPV numbers.
                    Charlo and Davis PPV numbers are like that Lambada dance, the forbidden numbers.

Comment

Working...
                    X