Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benn vs. Formella To Headline Nov. 21 SSE Wembley Bill On Sky Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benn vs. Formella To Headline Nov. 21 SSE Wembley Bill On Sky Sports

The show will go on without Dillian Whyte. Plans remain in place to proceed with the November 21 card at Wembley's SSE Arena, only without its original main event and now on a different platform. Following the postponement of the rematch between Whyte and Alexander Povetkin, Matchroom Boxing has confirmed that a significant portion of the show will remain intact.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Waiting for the odds to see if its worth betting on Formella to win on points, got a feeling the bookies will get it wrong and make Benn the favourite.....nice little earner if they do

Comment

Hearn dare not risk him again but don't mind waiting to keep him around

Comment

Originally posted by BamBamMurphy View Post
        Waiting for the odds to see if its worth betting on Formella to win on points, got a feeling the bookies will get it wrong and make Benn the favourite.....nice little earner if they do
        Benn is a 4/6 favourite. Formella 6/5 dog. Dont think ive seen Formella, will watch him in the coming weeks, but even if hes fringe euro level he should beat Benn, who lets be honest is using his dads name & is pretty awful.

Having said that Formella will have to win by KO or win 10 clear rounds to get the decision on a matchroom card, which is arguiably the worst place to go in the entire world to get a decision as the away fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Benn is a 4/6 favourite. Formella 6/5 dog. Dont think ive seen Formella, will watch him in the coming weeks, but even if hes fringe euro level he should beat Benn, who lets be honest is using his dads name & is pretty awful.

Having said that Formella will have to win by KO or win 10 clear rounds to get the decision on a matchroom card, which is arguiably the worst place to go in the entire world to get a decision as the away fighter.
          That’s my biggest worry too mate, I think Formella outboxes him but Robert Smith and the boys will probably have their cards filled out as 117-111 to Benn before a punch is even thrown.

I’ve only seen him against Porter tbh, need to watch the Mbenge fight.

Comment

Haha F*** Sky! I’m glad their sh**** PPV has fallen about and they’ve got to actually give their subscribers some boxing content that isn’t behind a paywall.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Formella will have to win by KO or win 10 clear rounds to get the decision on a matchroom card, which is arguiably the worst place to go in the entire world to get a decision as the away fighter.
              agreed.

benn is a tomato can.
              but skysports/matchroom are protecting this cowardly bum.

have to ko this clown to get the win.

Comment

I actually think Benn's aggression will get him a win; I don't think Formella is good or strong enough to hold him at bay. But the judges will likely be on Benn's side as people have said.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Haha F*** Sky! I’m glad their sh**** PPV has fallen about and they’ve got to actually give their subscribers some boxing content that isn’t behind a paywall.
                  Looking at the undercard it looks like there's money put into it, too

Comment

About time they put Benn top of the bill at Wembley AND On sky , He’s easily the most talented and tough in his weight division in the world .about time he got this platform to display his top class ability ..

Comment

Working...
                    X