Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Aims For a Knockout of Junior Fa, Not a Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Aims For a Knockout of Junior Fa, Not a Decision

Down a long private driveway set among the rolling hills of semi-rural South Auckland I have come to catch up with Joseph Parker to discuss his upcoming December 11th bout against Junior Fa. It's a clear cloudless afternoon and the house with its limitless views feels like a sanctuary, far away from all the global craziness that has defined 2020 as one of the strangest years on record.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He can aim for it but he's not gonna get it.

Comment

Parker wins by stoppage between rounds 5 - 7

Comment

Is this fight going to be on DAZN?

Comment

Are Tongan chins equal or greater than Samoan's?

Don't want to generalize but these guys usually seem tough as all hell

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            Are Tongan chins equal or greater than Samoan's?

Don't want to generalize but these guys usually seem tough as all hell
            junior fa is a glass chinned f%ggot

Comment

Well at least he's not a bum and a coward then

Do you have a crush on me Ricky boy?

Comment

Two big Pasifikan lads will not want to be knocked out by the other, so I'm expecting a cautious 12 rounder with Parker getting the decision based on experience.

Comment

He is too passive, I doubt he KO Fa...

Comment

Parker will take care of this particular business easily. I liked Fa a few years ago when I caught a few of his early fights. But he has never progressed or developed. Parker is a true pro.

I can see a nice late round stoppage if Parker throws leather at all. If he just boxes and controls the ring, it will be a wide UD.

Comment

Working...
                    X