Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Whoever Says I'm Old, I'm Finished - Face Me in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Whoever Says I'm Old, I'm Finished - Face Me in The Ring

Luis Ortiz knows that Alexander Flores wants to upset the odds on Saturday night. The King Kong of Cuba is part of the elite in boxing's top division and perhaps the gateway to potential fights with world champions. But he doesn't want anyone to enter those prominent places.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not sure I caught that but I’ll fight you ? I’ll give you a shock also bc I’d spark you out when I hit you solid ..it’ll be round one . I’m tired of all the talk you do ,you and Wilder ..let the ordeal of obtaining a fight license precede I give up the weight since accord to this forum there shouldn’t be one . And according to your records I’m older ? By a few years .....
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-03-2020, 10:18 PM.

Comment

C'mon Rude Bwoy Dillian, here's your opportunity. Don't be a ducking bomba claat mouthpiece .....Luis'll be ready whenever you are with the quickness, just like you're ready for Povetkin after getting blasted just yesterday.....

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
        C'mon Rude Bwoy Dillian, here's your opportunity. Don't be a ducking bomba claat mouthpiece .....Luis'll be ready whenever you are with the quickness, just like you're ready for Povetkin after getting blasted just yesterday.....
        Dillian whyte the serial ducker will be silent as a mouse about ortiz. Just like when AJ sent him a title fight contract for 3 world titles and career high pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Not sure I caught that but I’ll fight you ? I’ll give you a shock also bc I’d spark you out when I hit you solid ..it’ll be round one . I’m tired of all the talk you do ,you and Wilder ..let the ordeal of obtaining a fight license precede I give up the weight since accord to this forum there shouldn’t be one . And according to your records I’m older ? By a few years .....
          Yeah right clown...

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            Dillian whyte the serial ducker will be silent as a mouse about ortiz. Just like when AJ sent him a title fight contract for 3 world titles and career high pay day.
            That’s real Bro, besides he has problems with Povetkin who happens to be the same age.

Comment

Luis need to pull up on Hearn’s camp. We know where Whyte is... at the exact place where that Povetkin uppercut dropped his bum @ss off. Look at him still talking ish in his sleep.

Comment

Would love to see Ortiz vs Fury! But not likely to happen...

Comment

I’m saying it! This is Deontay. Even though you cheated when we fought both times and even tho the referee tried to save you and even tho my trainer gave me the wrong strategy... I’M A KING! I will beat you a THIRD time!

Comment

Ortiz vs Joe Joye /DDD winner

Comment

Working...
                    X