Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Stanionis, DeLoach - Ready For PBC on FS1 Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Stanionis, DeLoach - Ready For PBC on FS1 Battle

Stanionis, DeLoach Weights Photos Gallery - Undefeated rising welterweight and 2016 Lithuanian Olympian Eimantas Stanionis will battle Justin DeLoach in the 10-round main event of FS1 PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes Wednesday, November 4 from Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles. (photos by Sean Michael Ham)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looks to be a pretty good little mid week prospect fight.

Stanionis seems like a solid all around boxer. Appears to have pretty good power and shot selection. Good jab, rips nice bodyshots and uppercuts inside. Curious to see if he can stop DeLoach post hand injury and also if DeLoach's size and reach will pose any problems for a possible minor upset. DeLoach does seem wide open a lot with questionable defense and ring IQ however.

DeLoach is listed with as having 5 inches of reach and 6 inches of height on Stanionis. He was also a super welter for a while before coming back down after losing to Gallimore and Rosario.

Anyone more well versed care to chime in?

Comment

Good, now I have something to watch tonight!

Comment

why is Stanionis a 1/5 favourite? looking at his record hes only fought bums?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          why is Stanionis a 1/5 favourite? looking at his record hes only fought bums?
          Olympian and some hype from Ronnie Shields I guess? Kid seems like he can bang and reminds me of Mean Machine (Maybe cause they're both Lithuanian welters lol) but looks like he could be better.

DeLoach looks chinny to me but who knows. I might put some of my likely sleepy joe winnings on a Stanionis stoppage if DeLoach is going to try and bang it out on the inside but I think that Gallimore fight was a one off? He looked to go back to boxing vs Rosario but still got dropped twice. Just watching parts of it now though.

Comment

Working...
          X