Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz, Tevin Farmer Await Fight Date For Title Fight Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz, Tevin Farmer Await Fight Date For Title Fight Rematch

Joseph Diaz and Tevin Farmer finally see eye-to-eye on a second fight. Now all that is needed is a confirmed fight date. Multiple sources have informed BoxingScene.com. that terms have been verbally agreed to for a junior lightweight title fight rematch between Diaz and Farmer. Previous concerns in being able to advance the fight have since been rectified, although the most pressing matter-securing a televised date on DAZN-remains the greatest hurdle, with the pairing up against a deadline.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Diaz beats him again.

Comment

I guess JoJo is out as a potential Davis opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
        I think Diaz beats him again.
        tevin farmer is a glorified journeyman

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          I guess JoJo is out as a potential Davis opponent.
          Yep! GRJ looking good right now, huh? Only better choice @ 130 would be Shakur Stevenson!

Comment

Diaz could potentially stop him this time. He’s a level above Farmer.

I laid £2000 on JoJo in the first fight, hopefully the odds are close again.

Comment

... is Farmer physically capable of seeing eye-to-eye? With anyone?

Comment

No more talk of luring Tank to the blockbuster video boxing app via Tevin Campbell (lol)? That talk just totally went away by little Edward didn’t it? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Taylor View Post
                  tevin farmer is a glorified journeyman

Before the Jojo Diaz loss farmer was on an 8 year winning streak...

Comment

....why? Diaz won clearly, whats the point? no one is asking to see it again.

Comment

Working...
                    X