No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney Continues Grind For Gamboa Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney Continues Grind For Gamboa Defense

Devin Haney Training Photos Gallery - Undefeated WBC lightweight world champion Devin "The Dream" Haney (24-0, 15 KOs), will return to the ring on November 7, 2020, against former 2004 Olympic Gold Medalist and two-time world champion Yuriorkis Gamboa (30-3, 18 KOs). (photos by Johnnyrueg)
    [Click Here To Read More]

he's not dreaming of a white christmas, he's dreaming about a billion bucks

Comment

A billion bucks fighting nobodies.

Comment

Yawn..................

Comment

As good as devin already is, and as hard as he works, and as much as I can see his physique improving, he doesn't have his grown man strength yet. When that happens, with the work ethic he has, he's going to turn into a really dangerous fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
            As good as devin already is, and as hard as he works, and as much as I can see his physique improving, he doesn't have his grown man strength yet. When that happens, with the work ethic he has, he's going to turn into a really dangerous fighter.
            I agree he has potential, but man, his resume is really really really bad. Like, really bad. Lol.

Comment

“A lot of people don’t mention me among the best”

I wonder why? The email champion with zero credible opponents on his resume.

And then he talks about making a statement with Gamboa, who’s 40 and past prime.

Comment

So Gamboa gets knocked out by Tank but get another title shot by getting knock out is there something wrong with this picture?

Comment

damn I forgot that fight was this week, not much buzz around it and I like Haney but Showtime Promoted him way better than DAZN does!

Comment

Everyone's trying to claim top-dog status around this weight. Haney can't. He's fighting a solid name, but it won't prove top status. Terrance Crawford probably gets a Gamboa pass as Gamboa was undefeated an that was 6 years younger ago. Now he's clearly past his prime, is coming off of a gritty, but KO loss to Tank. So Haney will try to beat him more soundly than anyone, but it won't be some big statement win. Just another win vs a solid name.

And I have nothing against Haney. I just can't stand every young guy who hasn't been thoroughly proven acting as if they are top-dog. Not until they start fighting each other.

Loma-Lopez was the start. These 130-140lbers need to use their credible years over the next decade fighting each other and dominating their challengers. Not posing and claiming to be the "real-champ" without fighting one another.

Comment

Working...
                    X