Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Promoter: Agit Kabayel Has 24 Hours To Sign Contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Promoter: Agit Kabayel Has 24 Hours To Sign Contract

Frank Warren, the co-promoter for WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, says his fighter is still moving ahead with a planned voluntary defense on December 5th in the UK. Warren explains that undefeated Agit Kabayel has been selected as the opponent and already issued a contract for the bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury is a joke an absolute joke

Comment

What a bummer. They can’t even have limited crowd now. Glad we will at least get Fury in the ring.

Comment

Can Agit Kabavel get a training camp, Gypsy-Bum? Is there PED testing for this fight? I have not forgot that Tyson is ducking UKAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
          Fury is a joke an absolute joke
          How so? He has a deal already in place to fight Joshua, he could have easily waited it out but he wanted to stay active and out of the 4 possible opponents that were available he went for kabayel... gets a few rounds under his belt, keeps the rust off... ready for AJ, no point taking any sort of a risky fight when theres a fight of that magnitude basically a done deal... would i have preferred a better oppoent? Yes... but based on availability it was only going to be hunter or Ortiz , neither work the trouble at this stage for Fury

Comment

The sooner Joshua sends this clown to the canvas the better.....I don’t know how the hell he can even hold his head up in Manchester with his continual picking of euro cans.
            The WBC should block this fight it’s not right and disgusting behaviour for a heavyweight who claims to be the best.
            By all means have a fight but pick a heavie half decent ffs

Comment

What a horrendous matchup for the gypsy bum.

Comment

Good stay busy fight for Fury.
                Can’t let a bum you just beat dictate the last part of your career.
                Wilder had plenty of opportunities to get a third fight done. Now he’s on the outside looking in for the hw title picture.

Comment

Good match making... Vaccine on the horizon, crowds hopefully allowed back by next summer, and one of the biggest HW fights ever (in terms of money) for the undisputed title all but signed... Fury just needs a keep busy gloried sparring session, as if they'd take any risks with no fans allowed and all that possible next year lol

Comment

The gypsy bum strikes again. I cant wait for the moment AJ puts this clown to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                    X