Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos Motivated After Selby Win, Aims For Teofimo Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos Motivated After Selby Win, Aims For Teofimo Lopez

Lee Selby's lingering hopes of another world Title fight could have been ended by a split decision defeat to Australia's George Kambosos Jr. The former featherweight world champion received a generous score of 115-114 from one of the judges, but Kambosos Jr deservedly sealed victory with scores of 118-110 and 116-112, in a final eliminator for the IBF belt, which is currently held by unified world lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

the first judge had 110-118. fix

Comment

kAMBosa had more fire more spark and used it to get the win. Selby danced very nice but it was not enough. Some footwork is fine but too much is a musical. That is what it sounded like I mean felt like. Was it a fight I would watch again only if KAM went on to bigger fights and won them. Selby never was a fighter I enjoyed watching. Kam vs Cancio would be nice but there is that 5 LB weigh dif. Same with Diaz Lopez is getting ready to make a big run I do not see that happening at all. Was one of the lesser fights of the weekend to me. 50% KO ratio with tools and skill one of those fighters that could go somewhere or be stuck at a time of nothing to set up right now at age 27 got to keep busy. Look at the Maloney Brothers they made some fights happen for theselves in these times and KAM travels so ?

Comment

Working...
      X