Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I'm Just Glad Leo Is Safe & Can Go Home To His Family

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I'm Just Glad Leo Is Safe & Can Go Home To His Family

SAN ANTONIO Once Gervonta Davis unleashed his immediate emotions Saturday night, he turned his attention to a fallen Leo Santa Cruz. Davis' vicious left uppercut knocked Santa Cruz unconscious and rendered the former champion motionless on the canvas for several minutes at Alamodome. A concerned Davis walked across the ring to check on Santa Cruz, but he was quickly ushered away from Santa Cruz's corner by a Texas commission official to give Santa Cruz room to recover.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought Tank was pretty classy in victory and I always like seeing fighters show concern to their fallen opponent. I could have done without the immediate turnbuckle climbing, but with all the adrenaline, ppv, an actual crowd. Understandable. I mean I think it's a tacky move to begin with so doesn't really matter I guess.

Comment

Very impressed with Tank's sportsmanship and concern after the fight. Leo is a very likable and friendly guy so that was hard to watch but glad to see that Tank handled the win with grace.

Comment

I didn't appreciate the blatant low blow that compromised Leo before the knockout, but I think it was inevitable anyway. Leo could not keep Tank at bay. If he had more pop, then it would have been a different fight. Tank is maturing and listening like the Charlos are. Duran will tell you it takes one bad moment to taint a career forever, and being so concerned with victory at a time like that would be one of them

Comment

Tank could hot.for sure if Leo had never even been knocked down before

Comment

Originally posted by megh50 View Post
            I didn't appreciate the blatant low blow that compromised Leo before the knockout, but I think it was inevitable anyway. Leo could not keep Tank at bay. If he had more pop, then it would have been a different fight. Tank is maturing and listening like the Charlos are. Duran will tell you it takes one bad moment to taint a career forever, and being so concerned with victory at a time like that would be one of them
            Im not a tank fan, but Leo threw blatant low blows before that one from Tank. Watch the fight again.

Comment

Leo took the fight because of the money. He knew he was going to loose.

Comment

Tank seems like a real mensch.

Comment

Young man’s KO went VIRAL! The showtime video is approaching 2m views on YouTube alone

Comment

Respect to tank for this thoughtful expression

Comment

Working...
                    X