Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: George Kambosos Inches Closer To Title Shot, Beats Lee Selby

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: George Kambosos Inches Closer To Title Shot, Beats Lee Selby

Kambsoso, Selby Fight Photos Gallery - SSE Arena, Wembley, London - Lee Selby's lingering hopes of another World Title fight could have been ended by a split decision defeat to Australia's George Kambosos Jr. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

fights like this are the reason boxing will never be seen as a real sport.

Comment

Kambosos is good but l don't see him having enough power to upset Teofimo Lopez.
      Kambosos power is not different from Loma.
      Their power is only good for 130 not 135.

Comment

Aussie BOGAN, what a robbery, Selby clearly pulled it out, this kid has zero shot with Teofimo...

Comment

This fight was a robbery. I don't see how they had it for Kambosos. He got out boxed.

Comment

Wow look at all this fermented wine on this thread so far. What happened no excuses and accept the loss?

Comment

Kambosos and selby need to stay at domestic level they're trash,

What did selby win a vacant title once upon a time im guessing(he always put me to sleep when ive brought myself to watch him and last night was no different) the quicker selby and kambosos are out of the picture the better

Kambosos if he steps up is a highlight reel waiting to happen and not the end he wants to be on

Comment

I guess british fanboys can't digest the fair decision scored in UK if it is against their fighter.

Comment

For the fight it was it was a solid fight, Sel had movement, Komoss showed hismelf for what he is. He can develop improve become better he has that frit to push on will he be intereted to find out. No robery let them fight othets and find out how far he can go. He has the guts to push one. Good fight Not like those other fights I watched on the card. Cornermen, good match ups lots of fighters make for good fighter not great but solid fights. My take is I enjoyed both fighters skills levels and displayed them well.
                  Blues

Comment

Impressed with Selby. I thought he did enough to win.
                    Kambosos is a toothless bulldog.
                    If the prize is to face Teofimo, then good luck with that.

Comment

Working...
                    X