Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Everybody Knows I'm Number One And I Showed It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: Everybody Knows I'm Number One And I Showed It!

Gervonta "Tank" Davis delivered a Knockout of the Year candidate over four-division world champion Leo Santa Cruz in the most significant fight of his career, retaining his WBA Lightweight title and picking up the WBA Super Featherweight title Saturday night on Showtime PPV at the Alamodome in San Antonio in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Santa Cruz may need a new jaw after that punch.

Comment

Well done Tank. Next match KO the fraud p4p Lomachenko..

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
        Santa Cruz may need a new jaw after that punch.
        I think he’s done.

Comment

What a great night of boxing. Every fight was a good matchup yet a knock out/ valid stoppage. The carnage last night, was what we used to expect from the sport. Great job again to PBC and Showtime. You are just doing boxing better.

Comment

Davis just beat a smaller man that started his career at 118lbs & says he's #1 LMAO. Teofimo Lopez the man that outclassed P4P top 3 in the Sport Lomachenko will Destroy Gervonta Davis by Brutal KO

Comment

Everyone on his baby nuts after he beat a career 126er. Foh

Comment

Stop Gervonta, you’re angering the neo-nazis and the klansmen who hate you, Floyd, Ellerbe, and Haymon.....you’re torturing them young son....

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                  What a great night of boxing. Every fight was a good matchup yet a knock out/ valid stoppage. The carnage last night, was what we used to expect from the sport. Great job again to PBC and Showtime. You are just doing boxing better.
                  Yep, boxing won last night. Great night for American boxing. It was great seeing the energy of the fans too.

Comment

Talk about overreaction Sunday, Leo was a blown up bantamweight, so let's take it down a bit. If Davis can K.O Lopez, Berchelt, Loma, Haney, or even Garcia like that, I'll give him all the props, so till then...

Comment

Working...
                    X