Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis Blasts Leo Santa Cruz Out Cold in Sixth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis Blasts Leo Santa Cruz Out Cold in Sixth

Gervonta Davis, Leo Santa Cruz Fight Photos Gallery - Alamodome, San Antonio, Texas - In a battle for the WBA super featherweight and lightweight titles, Gervonta Davis (24-0, 23 KOs) pulled off a brutal one-punch knockout of Leo Santa Cruz (37-2-1, 19 KOs) in the sixth round. (photos by Esther Lin, Sean Michael Ham)

[Click Here To Read More]

Great fight. I had Terremoto up 3-2 and winning the 6th till the brutal KO.

Comment

That's some real ****ing excellent composure.

Comment

My wife who isn't a boxing fan at all saw the KO on fb, she was horrified

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          U OK hun???

Comment

And he did it in San Antonio at the Alamodome in front of a pro LSC crowd too

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              You must be heartbroken. The Santa Cruz era is over.

Comment

tank should fight frampton next, would be just perfect for him

Comment

LSC did not have the power to earn Davis’ respect and that counter uppercut was always there throughout the fight, it was just a matter of when.

Comment

Dude is an animal. He came in with the high guard looking to take him out. Leo threw several punches to discourage Tank but he had already decided he was going for the kill.

Comment

Working...
                    X