Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Breaks Down, Drops, Stops Jason Moloney in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Breaks Down, Drops, Stops Jason Moloney in Seven

Naoya "Monster" Inoue, the Japanese three-weight world champion and pound-for-pound talent, is one days away from his Las Vegas debut. (photos by Mikey Williams)

He will defend his WBA/IBF/Ring Magazine bantamweight world titles against Australia's Jason Moloney (ESPN+, 7:30 p.m. ET), his first bout since his 2019 Fight of the Year victory last November against Nonito Donaire.

For as much noise as Inoue (19-0, 16 KOs) makes inside the ring, he is quiet and measured behind the microphone. Inoue and Moloney (21-1, 18 KOs) met face-to-face for the official weigh-in, along with the co-main event, with the WBO female junior lightweight world championship at stake, between Ewa Brodnicka (19-0, 2 KOs) and mandatory challenger Mikaela Mayer (13-0, 5 KOs).

Comment

looking forward to this

Comment

Where is everyone at? Bathroom/beer/illegal substance intake break?

Comment

Jared Anderson is bringing the heat in round one.

Comment

Well that was a clear mismatch.

Comment

Ref is horrible. That was a knockout.

Comment

Don't know if it's my connection or the stream but I can't even watch.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                  Don't know if it's my connection or the stream but I can't even watch.
                  ESPN+ down for u?

Comment

This ref sucks. Fight was over 2 rounds ago. He was gonna get that man killed.

Comment

Working...
                    X