Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Blasts Juan Heraldez, Stops Him in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Blasts Juan Heraldez, Stops Him in Three

SAN ANTONIO Regis Prograis promised Juan Heraldez wouldn't be able to take his power. He didn't need long to prove it Saturday night. Prograis knocked out the previously undefeated Heraldez in the third round on the Gervonta Davis-Leo Santa Cruz undercard at Alamodome.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bad stoppage in my opinion.

Comment

The arena was nearly empty and that's still a bigger crowd than Regis Prograis is used to drawing.

Comment

Very powerful southpaw.

Hope the ref gave his opponent another go though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
          The arena was nearly empty and that's still a bigger crowd than Regis Prograis is used to drawing.
          this is the kind of commentary I come for

Comment

Well done to Prograis, train harder in the future though young man

Comment

Another mismatch who was this opponent no one ever heard off and to make it worse on ppv.

Comment

Ol Regis couldn't cut it when he tried to step up and now he's back to fighting tomato cans...Lolol..smdh

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
                  Bad stoppage in my opinion.
                  It doesn't matter. Heraldez was on his way out. He's another Mayweather hypejob who got crushed in his first step up fight. Anyone who thought this would end any differently doesn't know anything about boxing or blindly worships Mayweather fighters.
                  People should've realized when he got a draw against Mendez he wasn't going to last with a top fighter like Prograis.

This new age of boxing fans has been brainwashed by the Mayweather era of securing an undefeated record at all costs, even if it means fighting inferior competition and sacrificing legacy. Prograis loses a close fight to the #1 SLW in the world in Taylor and all of a sudden he's no good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
                    STFU clown. Who gives a damn if the mindless masses know what they're watching? I would pick Prograis to beat your one dimensional lover Ramirez. Of course Ramirez isn't likely getting past Taylor so they may not even meet.

Comment

Working...
                    X