Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue: A Lot of Expectations Of Me, I Want To Be Able To Live Up To Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Inoue: A Lot of Expectations Of Me, I Want To Be Able To Live Up To Them

Naoya Inoue is well aware of the high stakes heading into his first career trip to Las Vegas this weekend. The three-division and reigning unified bantamweight titlist fights in the United States for just the second time as a pro, and his first in the industry-hailed fight capital of the world. The occasion comes in the form of an attempted title defense versus Australia's Jason Moloney (21-1, 18KOs), taking place this Saturday live on ESPN+ from The Bubble at MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not sure what else this guy needs to do. He is magnetic. Every time I see him, he is either smiling and being engaging out of the ring or flattening humans in it.

Comment

Inoue can tighten up his defense a little bit. All fighters can. A fighter should never stop working on improving no matter who they are. His offense is beautiful

Comment

Where is the official RBR thread tho?

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
          Not sure what else this guy needs to do. He is magnetic. Every time I see him, he is either smiling and being engaging out of the ring or flattening humans in it.
          He apparently has met all expectations for some people. He's even top 5 P4P already on a lot of lists.

There's nothing more he needs to do, I guess. Just call it a career and sail off into the sunset. He's been anointed already.

Comment

Working...
          X