No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan Suffers ATFL Tear, Out For 8-12 Weeks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan Suffers ATFL Tear, Out For 8-12 Weeks

Michael Conlan is officially benched for the rest of 2020. The two-time Olympian and 2012 Olympic Bronze medalist is unable to train for the remainder of the year and perhaps into 2021 after suffering a tear of his left anterior talo-fibular ligament (ATFL) during training camp. Conlan was angling for an appearance on a planned December 5 boxing event at Royal Albert Hall in London, a show whose lineup has remained in doubt and now most certainly won't feature the Belfast native.
    [Click Here To Read More]

look's like he in on a slow boat to nowhere

Comment

Comment

Ouch. I thought it was his forearm that got injured, shows my knowledge of anatomy

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          Ouch. I thought it was his forearm that got injured, shows my knowledge of anatomy

That’s a shame, I was looking forward to Dogboe-Conlan

Comment

Unfortunate

I was really looking forward to this fight. Dogboe would have been too small for Conlan but still. It would have been a good scrap while it lasted.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
              I thought it was shoulder, they said 'anterior' so I thought of the anterior deltoid, lol.

Anyway, sad about this, wanted to see this interesting style matchup.

Comment

Ah, that sucks. Hoping for a quick recovery! 2021 is going to be a big put up or shut up year for Conlan. Will challenge for a title.

Comment

Working...
                X