Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lee Selby, George Kambosos - Face-Off at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lee Selby, George Kambosos - Face-Off at Final Presser

Selby, Kambosos Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Matchroom Boxing will take over The SSE Arena, Wembley for four events in October, November and December, starting with the highly-anticipated Heavyweight showdown between pound-for-pound star Oleksandr Usyk and Derek Chisora on Saturday October 31, shown live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and on DAZN in all of its nine markets including the U.S., (photos by Mark Robinson)

[Click Here To Read More]

Watched the press conference and it was actually pretty good. I want to like Kambosos but I just keep having a little more dislike for him each time I see him. Doesn’t come off as a good dude kinda like a jack*** more of the time. Hope Selby boxes circles around him.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyCan View Post
      Watched the press conference and it was actually pretty good. I want to like Kambosos but I just keep having a little more dislike for him each time I see him. Doesn’t come off as a good dude kinda like a jack*** more of the time. Hope Selby boxes circles around him.
      Yeah, Kambosos is an ass....I also hope Selby wins.

Comment

Working...
      X