Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Usyk, Chisora - Face-Off at Final Presser, Hug it Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Usyk, Chisora - Face-Off at Final Presser, Hug it Out

Usyk, Chisora Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Matchroom Boxing will take over The SSE Arena, Wembley for four events in October, November and December, starting with the highly-anticipated Heavyweight showdown between pound-for-pound star Oleksandr Usyk and Derek Chisora on Saturday October 31, shown live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and on DAZN in all of its nine markets including the U.S. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

When Usyk stares at you he looks like a Serial Killer

Comment

Chisora finally met someone as crazy as himself.

Comment

AT least we are getting some fights, things are picking up looks like a few platforms are not throwing in the towel for 2020. Between the weather here flash floods and all, covid and half broke makes for a decent weekend. How the fights flip I do not know but I am interested a lot more then the Summer Series fights. Only fight that I can think of as being a oversell is G. Davis but good luck on that one for boxing. It needs a boost, and it has been building up with some solid fights. But PPV for G. Davis I dont see that. Ah watch it be fight of the month or something crazy that is boxing.
        Blues

Comment

Chisora after being TKOd:

"I'm feel. I'm very feel".

Comment

Usyk got this by brutal ko.

Comment

Still not convinced about Usyk's decision making when it comes to getting dressed.

Comment

Comment

If I ever have to spend a day with a boxer I think I would like to spend the day with Usyk. For some reason I think I would die laughing. He looks like a cool down to earth dude!

Comment

I agree. He must be colorblind or something because his outfits NEVER match or even come close. Also he very rarely combs his hair in any manner and is amusing.

Comment

Working...
                    X