Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dave Allen: I'm Known For Being Durable - Lovejoy in Big Trouble!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dave Allen: I'm Known For Being Durable - Lovejoy in Big Trouble!

Dave Allen has warned Christopher Lovejoy that he'll be causing the American some major problems when they meet at Wembley Arena on Saturday. Allen (18-5-2, 15 KOs) faces Lovejoy (19-0, 19 KOs) on the undercard of the heavyweight clash between Oleksandr Usyk and Derek Chisora, which is live on Sky Sports Box Office and DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Excluding YouTubers this is possibly the worst fight to ever be on a PPV card in the UK.

It could actually be the worst fight to be scheduled for 10 rounds in British boxing history.

Can anyone think of one worse?

Comment

No sh^t. Lovejoy is trash with a pretty record. If Allen don't win this one he legit needs to get a day job.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Excluding YouTubers this is possibly the worst fight to ever be on a PPV card in the UK.

It could actually be the worst fight to be scheduled for 10 rounds in British boxing history.

You know you're going to tune in for this.

This might actually be the only card I get to watch live on Halloween so I'm pretty hyped for the seemingly imminent exposure of this fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Lol I'm probably gonna watch it

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            You know you're going to tune in for this.

This might actually be the only card I get to watch live on Halloween so I'm pretty hyped for the seemingly imminent exposure of this fraud.
            Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Lol I'm probably gonna watch it
            I’m watching it for sure, I’m intrigued to see just how awful it is.

Genuinely can’t think of a worse fight though.

Comment

Dave Allen is a quality operator, he’s Luis Ortiz’s best win

Comment

Its not just that is Lovejoy is a bar fight bum. He's a tomato can who has managed to pile on 100lb since January. He will come in at about 350lb ffs. Dave ****ing Allen will look like Ali compared to this big unit.

This would be a joke fight on any card. This is meant to be a PPV card. Eddie Hearn mygging off the public with utter **** like this.

Comment

Edward and his lil gay friends that he puts on PPV smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    No sh^t. Lovejoy is trash with a pretty record. If Allen don't win this one he legit needs to get a day job.
                    allen is a coward and a quitter

he needs bums to take a dive to get a win LMAO 😝

Comment

Working...
                    X