Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marco Antonio Barrera, Erik Morales To Collide in Exhibition on January 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marco Antonio Barrera, Erik Morales To Collide in Exhibition on January 15

Mexican boxing legends, Marco Antonio Barrera and Erik 'Terrible' Morales, are planning to face each other once more in their careers when they hold an exhibition fight on January 15 in Dallas, Texas, according to ESPN Deportes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The third fight ended it perfectly. Don’t drag it out.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
      The third fight ended it perfectly. Don’t drag it out.
      They young doe. 🥊

Comment

Comment

Lemme find out the wbc is sanctioning this along with a belt lmao !!!

Comment

Morales hasn't even worked out in years.

Oh well. Floyd has paved the way for all of these exhibitions. I'm still holding out for Mayweather/Leonard and Floyd Sr. vs Eubank Sr. exhibitions.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Morales hasn't even worked out in years.

Oh well. Floyd has paved the way for all of these exhibitions. I'm still holding out for Mayweather/Leonard and Floyd Sr. vs Eubank Sr. exhibitions.
              Boxers have been having exhibitions from the beginning of organised boxing. More recently it was Mike Tyson who began a series of exhibitions with T-Rex Sanders to try to raise enough money for back taxes, and to live. Then just a year or two ago Julio Cesar Chavez and Jorge Arce began some Exhibitions. And lately Mike Tyson began training for an exhibition for charity, with Roy Jones eventually agreeing to partner with him. I don't recall Mayweather doing anything you might call an exhibition. I don't think you mean that little $10 mill "entertainment" with the junior flyweight Japanese. So why should anything be owed to him. He already thinks the whole world owes the creation of boxing to him.
              Last edited by edgarg; 10-28-2020, 11:49 PM.

Comment

We need Marquez vs Morales to complete the fab 4 quartet

Comment

This won’t be a friendly exhibition, these two will pick up where they left off until they run out of steam or someone gets KO’d.

Comment

LOL wont be Erik Morales first Exhibition, he had a Exhibition match vs Mikey Garcia in one of Mikey Carcia fight card he put on in Southern Cali.

Comment

Working...
                    X