Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue: Images Of My Family, Son Got Me Through Trouble In 9th Round With Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Inoue: Images Of My Family, Son Got Me Through Trouble In 9th Round With Donaire

When Nonito Donaire nailed Naoya Inoue with a right hand in the ninth round of their fantastic fight, Inoue needed to summon some more strength to get through the most troublesome moment of his career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hey at least he admitted that the punch affected him. Most fighters that get punched like that come back and say "nah it didn't hurt" lol

Comment

Inoue as he fights guys with better chins will be in trouble. Especially since he has no defense. His chin is up in the air and he’s willing to take a punch to land one. I like the guy though. He just needs to tuck that chin. Jamie mungia fights the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
        Inoue as he fights guys with better chins will be in trouble. Especially since he has no defense. His chin is up in the air and he’s willing to take a punch to land one. I like the guy though. He just needs to tuck that chin. Jamie mungia fights the same way.
        Thats an absoloute load of ****. Inoue has concussive power for his weight class it doesnt matter how good your chin is, inoue can crack it. Donare fought as high as 126 or 130 i believe and was atleast 10-15lbs bigger than inoue on fight night hence his ability to take a shot add that to the fact hes been stopped once in a weight class 3 weights above his normal one in 46 fights i would say he has a solic chin.Inoue doesnt have a 'suspect' he has very good fundamentals and head movement and rolling.

Comment

Say what you will about Donaire, he gave Inoue his toughest fight.

Comment

All hype, inoue has nothing on Prime Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
              Thats an absoloute load of ****. Inoue has concussive power for his weight class it doesnt matter how good your chin is, inoue can crack it. Donare fought as high as 126 or 130 i believe and was atleast 10-15lbs bigger than inoue on fight night hence his ability to take a shot add that to the fact hes been stopped once in a weight class 3 weights above his normal one in 46 fights i would say he has a solic chin.Inoue doesnt have a 'suspect' he has very good fundamentals and head movement and rolling.
              That’s a lie. Lol

Comment

I believe we watched a gem of a gift from the boxing gods with that fight. No matter age or what you want to put out there both fighters had probably the best fight of their careers! To stand tough through adversity is what I admire, and no I mean NO OTHER fighters in the world would have stood up, ate and dished out what Donaire and Inoue did that night. Complete appreciation to both!!

Comment

it's always amusing to hear the boxing forum coach potatoes,
                  try to point out the technical flaws of the p4p top #1-3 guy.

inoue is the most offensive minded fighter in the sport of boxing today.
                  and because he's pure offensive, naturally he is defensively vulnerable at times,
                  but that's why he's exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Phill lynott View Post
                    I believe we watched a gem of a gift from the boxing gods with that fight. No matter age or what you want to put out there both fighters had probably the best fight of their careers! To stand tough through adversity is what I admire, and no I mean NO OTHER fighters in the world would have stood up, ate and dished out what Donaire and Inoue did that night. Complete appreciation to both!!
                    It was also memorable that Inoue lent the trophy to Donaire after the fight as Donaire promised his son he would wake up the next day and see the trophy. Class acts the both of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X