Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dave Allen Pays No Attention To Lovejoy's Record, Aims For Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dave Allen Pays No Attention To Lovejoy's Record, Aims For Knockout

If some people are being taken in by Christopher Lovejoy's perfect record, Dave Allen is not one of them. The two of them clash in a heavyweight encounter on Saturday, but Allen says Lovejoy will not even last a round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Dave!!

Allen day he has never been fitter which normally means he will lose

Would be funny if he got the Manuel Charr belt before Whyte got a shot

Comment

“People say it will be a good result if you beat him, but if I don’t stop him, I don’t deserve to be anywhere near the top 15, I won’t deserve to be near the top 50."

That's the spirit Dave!

So many questions about this Lovejoy character will be answered. It's funny that even his current weight is elusive. Guy is just a shadow.

Comment

Lovejoys 19 streak is actually worse than Wilders first 19 .. I had to check but boxrec gave Wilder some one-star fights for his 1st 19 and Lovejoys are all pub fights .. that's quite an achievement.

Comment

No one called Lovejoy can ever win. Allen will send him back to his antique shop

Comment

Working...
          X