Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Macho: The Hector Camacho Story - To Premiere on Showtime, Dec. 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Macho: The Hector Camacho Story - To Premiere on Showtime, Dec. 4

Showtime Sports Documentary Films today announced it will air MACHO: THE HECTOR CAMACHO STORY, an unflinching look at the remarkable life, storied career and unsolved murder of one of boxing's greatest showmen. Premiering Friday, December 4 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on SHOWTIME, the documentary debuts just two weeks after the eighth anniversary of Camacho's fatal shooting in Bayamon, Puerto Rico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Awesome Looking forward to it.

Alotta noobs here have no idea who the original entertainer of boxing was before Floyd before Hamed Camacho and Jorge Paez started the whole entertainment showmen side of the sport.

Comment

Boricua181

I want to see Macho "The Hector Camacho story", that guy was blazed lightning in the ring. If he would've had discipline he could've been the greatest fighter out of Puerto Rico. He also could've been in the running for the greatest lightweight champion of all time. Unfortunately he had to many demons, that he couldn't control, or conquer. That said he was a fighting dynamo in the ring, great hand, and foot speed, excellent ring IQ, and a cast iron chin. He beat some of the greats, lost to others, and he never ever quit. He became a boring hit, and hold fighter after Edwin Rosario rocked his world, in Madison Square Garden. Before that he was amazing to watch, with his speed, power, and intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
        I want to see Macho "The Hector Camacho story", that guy was blazed lightning in the ring. If he would've had discipline he could've been the greatest fighter out of Puerto Rico. He also could've been in the running for the greatest lightweight champion of all time. Unfortunately he had to many demons, that he couldn't control, or conquer. That said he was a fighting dynamo in the ring, great hand, and foot speed, excellent ring IQ, and a cast iron chin. He beat some of the greats, lost to others, and he never ever quit. He became a boring hit, and hold fighter after Edwin Rosario rocked his world, in Madison Square Garden. Before that he was amazing to watch, with his speed, power, and intelligence.
        Yup in his prime he was the complete package but that Rosario fight also seemed to change him a bit his style became safety first after Rosario hurt him badly despite still winning the fight.

Comment

I'll watch sound intriguing

Comment

Oh f**k yeah!

Can't wait for this.

Macho Time!

Comment

There is zero doubt that Camacho at 130 was the faster fighter ever at that weight and one of the fastest fighters ever, period. His problems began when he rose up in weight and the lifestyle got to him, but watch his fights at 130, he was the definition of greased lightning!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Oh f**k yeah!

Can't wait for this.

Macho Time!

YEAH BUDDY!!!

Comment

A very under rated champion he has an amazing resume and fought every one from Jnr LW to MW.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Yup in his prime he was the complete package but that Rosario fight also seemed to change him a bit his style became safety first after Rosario hurt him badly despite still winning the fight.
                    That's right once Camacho tasted that devastating power that Edwin Rosario had, he never wanted to engage in another pitched battle. Edwin Rosario that's another sad story in boxing, just like Esteban Dejesus. They both used heroin, and it not only stunted their career's, it ultimately cost them their lives. I enjoyed watching all of them throughout their careers, and I can only imagine how much better they could've been. If only they had made better choices in their lives, they could've reached greater heights. God bless them all, and may their soul's rest in eternal peace.
                    Last edited by Boricua181; 10-27-2020, 05:43 PM. Reason: I had to add some other content.

Comment

Working...
                    X