Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Kambosos Expects To Send Lee Selby into Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Kambosos Expects To Send Lee Selby into Retirement

George Kambosos Jr bids to secure the mandatory spot for Teofimo Lopez's IBF Lightweight crown against former World Champion Lee Selby at The SSE Arena, Wembley on Saturday October 31, live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and on DAZN in all of its nine markets including the U.S.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought Bey beat this guy but Selby basically fought Ricky Burns to a draw.

Comment

Have no clue how good Kambosos actually is. Selby is a solid operator but also severely out gunned at 135. I'll go Selby in a fight that is closer on the cards than in reality

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Have no clue how good Kambosos actually is. Selby is a solid operator but also severely out gunned at 135. I'll go Selby in a fight that is closer on the cards than in reality
        I think he's good enough to win a belt but would get absolutely blasted by Lopez, Loma, Haney etc..

Him vs Selby is a pretty 50-50 type fight imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          I thought Bey beat this guy but Selby basically fought Ricky Burns to a draw.
          I favour Kambosos, heard rumours Selby is struggling to make 135 as crazy as that sounds. He’s crashing the weight apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            I favour Kambosos, heard rumours Selby is struggling to make 135 as crazy as that sounds. He’s crashing the weight apparently.
            Seriously? Poor discipline or just genuinely struggling?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Doesn't sound all that crazy. He did skip from feather all the way to light. Still not sure who to pick here.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
                Seriously? Poor discipline or just genuinely struggling?
                Left the weight cut late from what I’ve heard.

Probably lost focus with the uncertainty about the date.

Odds on Kambosos tumbling in as well, he’s now odds on favourite. 6/4 into 8/11.

Comment

Working...
                X