Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Flores Confident as Luis Ortiz Contest Draws Closer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander Flores Confident as Luis Ortiz Contest Draws Closer

California heavyweight Alexander "The Great" Alexander (18-2-1, 16 KOs), whose only pro losses have been to world champions, will have the opportunity of his boxing career on November 7th, when he takes on 2-time world title challenger Luis "King Kong" Ortiz (26 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

So he lost to Charles Martin....now there is someone who just never lived up to his potential. I don’t know if it’s just mental fragility or not. I can understand losing to Joshua, I get that, but giving it away like he did and then losing to the polish tub of goo was just dreadful

Comment

Ortiz continues to fight bums

meanwhile same age Povetkin is still fighting top contenders

Comment

Ortiz has always been a scam. Fight bums to pad his records for wilder to devour to make wilder look good.
        When guys like pov,, whyte, pulev, hunter are fighting title contenders.

Comment

Jennings is his best win. After that he really didn’t step up except against Wilder. I don’t consider him the boogeyman. He never was & never will be. Good fighter but wins over Scott, Hammer & Kauffman don’t make you a top contender. Time has passed him by.

Comment

WTF is Haymon doing with this guy. He can`t get him a decent fight except Wilder twice.

Comment

Flores actually isn’t a bad boxer , but he isn’t a top ten caliber opponent and Ortiz is officially ranked in a top 10 spot . Ortiz continues to have the worst resume I’ve ever seen as a former title contender.

Comment

[Insert opaque complaint about Ortiz]
                -signed fan of European based fighter or Matchroom fan

Comment

Ortiz smashes him inside 3

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Ortiz smashes him inside 3
                    Ya that’s about right. Easy night for Ortiz...

Comment

Working...
                    X