Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Home is Burglarized, $750K in Valuables Taken

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Home is Burglarized, $750K in Valuables Taken

According to a report by TMZ Sports, the Los Angeles home of former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. was burglarized - with the intruders taking roughly $750,000 in jewelry and other valuables.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wonder when the Patriot Act will be fully exercised in every day life. In China they catch criminals with these methods. If a Senator's home were to be broken into, as it would be hard to begin with, but the govt. would easily just trace the GPS of devices roaming in and out of Chavez's home and easily find the intruders.

Everyone should know that everyone is being tracked for ''security'' justifications. Why do you think Snowden dipped out knowing this. Surveillance practices was to be exploited in every market possible.

Comment

What are the chances this was not insurance fraud?

Comment

First Sulaiman, now Chavez Jr...

Canelo better buy new locks for his property.

Comment

The burglar was just taking back some of the money that Jr. conned out of PPV buyers when he fought Canelo

Comment

Burglar was getting his gambling debt money after putting money on Chavez jr in his last fight!

Comment

How *****e is his security system? They don't even know when it was burgled. So there was no alarm or anything. Just left 600k worth of jewellery in the house in a little portable safe so they can find it easier.

Comment

If I had just robbed Sulaiman’s house, the first thing I’d do is make it look like I was robbed at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by SkiPete View Post
                  What are the chances this was not insurance fraud?
                  I'm leaning towards slim, Pete.

Comment

Was probably his stash of spliffs

Comment

Working...
                    X