Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lipinets' Manager Prefers Porter or Abdukakhorov Next, Not Clayton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lipinets' Manager Prefers Porter or Abdukakhorov Next, Not Clayton

Alex Vaysfeld, the manager of former world champion Sergey Lipinets, is not in favor of a second fight with unbeaten Canadian Custio Clayton. On Saturday night at the Mohegan Sun, Lipinets and Clayton fought to a close twelve round majority draw, with the IBF's interim-welterweight title remaining vacant.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As much as I like Lipinets, he just couldn't adjust. Clayton was elusive, but that's also what boxing is about. It was a close fight, draw was the right call.

Comment

Because those guys won't move. I wonder what the IBF orders?

Comment

IBF will likely order Abdukakhorov - Lipinets, because they are ranked 1. and 2.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          IBF will likely order Abdukakhorov - Lipinets, because they are ranked 1. and 2.
          IBF now has Porter #2, and Lipinets #3. Kudratillo (don't known his proper last name) is now #1! I don't understand the IBF rankings? They have Maurice Hooker #9, and Jaron "Boots" Ennis #12?

Comment

Abdukakhorov should just get his shot at Spence ordered after the Garcia fight. He earned it and was bad luck/coronatime with the visa issues.

If Spence wants to go in another direction and vacate then 4 man tourney for the vacant belt, Lipinets, Clayton, Abdukakhorov, Porter would be good.

Comment

I wouldn’t rematch Clayton either if I were as limited as Lipinets is.

Comment

Porter beats Lipinets. I just dont see Lipinets beating any of the top names at welterweight

Comment

Make Kadratillo vs Porter for the interim belt. Lipinets's manager should make him take the rematch, its a good chance to fix his weakness against this stylist.

Comment

Working...
                  X