Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Navarrete: I Want To Unify Titles Against Warrington; Styles Would Mesh Perfectly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Navarrete: I Want To Unify Titles Against Warrington; Styles Would Mesh Perfectly

Emanuel Navarrete has turned his attention toward adding another featherweight title to the WBO belt he won earlier this month with a victory over Ruben Villa. Mexico's Navarrete revealed Villa that he wants to battle IBF champ Josh Warrington in his next bout. England's Warrington (30-0, 7 KOs) is committed to facing China's Can Xu (18-2, 3 KOs) next on an undetermined date for his IBF belt and Xu's secondary WBA 126-pound championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another name comes to 126 and dont want to fight Gary Russell jr.

Comment

Navaratte vs Warrington is one of the most fan friendly fights in all of boxing!

You would have to favor Navaratte cuz of his awkwardness, reach/height advantages, power, switch hitting, feints, and his stamina can match Warrington’s!

But you can’t count out Josh, he’s been an underdog twice and have came out on top!

In a perfect world these would be next at 126

Navaratte vs Warrington

Russell Jr vs Kid Galahad

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Another name comes to 126 and dont want to fight Gary Russell jr.
        I almost forgot Gary. I think Gary let his time pass. Joe Joe stayed with him and Gary is rusting away, he's not as effective as he was 2 fights and 2 years ago. Navarrete ain't no Joe Joe, he has more of everything, but you can't hit what you can't see and Gary gone missing, again.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          I almost forgot Gary. I think Gary let his time pass. Joe Joe stayed with him and Gary is rusting away, he's not as effective as he was 2 fights and 2 years ago. Navarrete ain't no Joe Joe, he has more of everything, but you can't hit what you can't see and Gary gone missing, again.

Mr. Groundhog-day is schedule to make his annual mandatory defense, he should be popping up any minute. But seriously, Josh Warrington has another WBO Toprank champion calling him out for a unification ; Warrington could of got a nice payday for a decision loss by Shakur Stevenson, now hes in for savage beating with Navarrete, presumably for less money.

Comment

The one fighter who consistently calls out the top names in his division and is avoided like the plague.....you guessed it Mr. Gary Russel Junior. I wonder why?!?!

Would love to see a Navarrete v Nyambayar.

Comment

It should be an entertaining fight but I can't see Warrington making it the distance because he doesn't have the power to keep Navarrete off of him. Imo, only an elite boxer with above average power can beat Navarrete because it's too dangerous to fight him and if someone without power tries to outbox him he'll just walk through their punches and punish them until he gets a late ko or clear decision victory

Comment

I don't sell these English guys short, Josh is no push over. He has good skills, great stamina and he's big. He is short of KO power, but not muscle power and mauling ways. Navarrete has one good win v the little prince and nothing since. I'm not sure which is worse. Ground hog, past his prime Gary, or homeboy Josh, but it won't be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Mr. Groundhog-day is schedule to make his annual mandatory defense, he should be popping up any minute. But seriously, Josh Warrington has another WBO Toprank champion calling him out for a unification ; Warrington could of got a nice payday for a decision loss by Shakur Stevenson, now hes in for savage beating with Navarrete, presumably for less money.
                  You will be disappointed by another U.K. fighter once again Elie (lost count) Gypsy King, Josh Taylor we can add Warrington to your list of 2020, a banner year.

Comment

The problem with the whole scinario is Xu beats Warrington! That doesn't make a bad matchup eirher. I'd like to see any of those matchups.

Comment

Working...
                    X