Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lipinets Willing To Do Rematch, Clayton is More Than Willing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lipinets Willing To Do Rematch, Clayton is More Than Willing

Former world champion Sergey Lipinets and unbeaten Custio Clayton fought to a majority draw Saturday night in a welterweight clash headlining action live on Showtime from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. in

[Click Here To Read More]

Good Scrap...for an under card!

Comment

Pass... Clayton showed he can fight at a decent level and will get some bigger fights now. Lipinets and Clayton just don't match up to anything exciting so...

Comment

the fight was everything I expected from Clayton but the scores were pretty bad I Lipinets didnt win more than 4 for me

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Pass... Clayton showed he can fight at a decent level and will get some bigger fights now. Lipinets and Clayton just don't match up to anything exciting so...
          Nobody knows who Clayton is and he won`t get bigger fights.

He must beat Lipinets for interim IBF title.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            Nobody knows who Clayton is and he won`t get bigger fights.
            Sure he will. Even Formella is getting interest after losing every round to Porter.

Comment

Ugas-Clayton would be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Sure he will. Even Formella is getting interest after losing every round to Porter.
                Who is bigger fight than Spence, for Clayton?

Comment

Clayton boxed the pants off Lipinets and was robbed. Look at Lipinets’ face compared to Clayton’s in the picture. Real shame that judges can’t appreciate silky boxing skills when they see it

Comment

Originally posted by GFunk23 View Post
                    Clayton boxed the pants off Lipinets and was robbed. Look at Lipinets’ face compared to Clayton’s in the picture. Real shame that judges can’t appreciate silky boxing skills when they see it
                    the hard camera shows one judge who wasnt paying attention for the first 6 then he looked really intrested down the last 6 or 5. I think he slept on the scoring beccause Lipinets was the favourite. the judges had a bad night.

Comment

Working...
                    X