Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I Thought Teofimo Won, But A Lot Was On What Loma Didn't Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I Thought Teofimo Won, But A Lot Was On What Loma Didn't Do

Like virtually everyone else who watched it, Devin Haney wondered why Vasiliy Lomachenko didn't throw many punches during the first six rounds of his 12-round fight against Teofimo Lopez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haney hit the nail on the head. Boringchenko was tagging Lopez in the second half as Teo fired back. Haney vs Lopez should be the fight this spring. Make it happen.🥊

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      Haney hit the nail on the head. Boringchenko was tagging Lopez in the second half as Teo fired back. Haney vs Lopez should be the fight this spring. Make it happen.��
      Haney's assessment was the same as mine! Loma was shook! I agree with you, Lopez vs. Haney should be next, to clear up that mess with the WBC! However, I don't know if Arum and Hearn can play nice with each other? Arum has been giving Hearn the business in the media ever since Fury became the King! Lopez vs. Pedraza could be HUGE on PR Parade Weekend in NYC! Bob said he already has MSG on lock!

Comment

Really Haney they giving to much excuses for Loma

It’s funny how now all this fighters are talking but did not want to get in the ring with Loma now you got tank calling teo out and Haney two guys that did not want no smoke with Loma now you got Haney trying to say Loma beat himself like that makes no sense Lopez took away Loma angles from the get which befuddled Loma for 7 rounds

Comment

Dude is fighting a wash up Gamboa who’s coming off a ko loss to tank you got to show us something Haney fight somebody because Teofimo just beat the best pound for Pound fighter in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Haney's assessment was the same as mine! Loma was shook! I agree with you, Lopez vs. Haney should be next, to clear up that mess with the WBC! However, I don't know if Arum and Hearn can play nice with each other? Arum has been giving Hearn the business in the media ever since Fury became the King! Lopez vs. Pedraza could be HUGE on PR Parade Weekend in NYC! Bob said he already has MSG on lock!
            Where did Haney say Loma was shook? Lol He simply said what any logical person saw; López' success was down to Loma's inactivity and nothing to do with anything López did.

Little Fimo should stay well away from a rematch with Loma or a unification with Haney if he wants to keep his fraudulent "undisputed" status.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              Haney hit the nail on the head. Boringchenko was tagging Lopez in the second half as Teo fired back. Haney vs Lopez should be the fight this spring. Make it happen.🥊
              Both of you should know already that Bob ain’t gonna risk his young cash cow to fighters outside his stable. You guys maybe right about Loma assessment. It could be more of Loma’s undoing than Lopez doing. Don’t you guys worry. Loma vs Haney is a more possibility now. Loma will redeem himself from the Lopez mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
                It’s funny how now all this fighters are talking but did not want to get in the ring with Loma now you got tank calling teo out and Haney two guys that did not want no smoke with Loma now you got Haney trying to say Loma beat himself like that makes no sense Lopez took away Loma angles from the get which befuddled Loma for 7 rounds
                Haney called out Loma last year.
                Tank actually didn't call out Lopez. He was asked and said since Lopez is at 135 he has to have his eyes on him. He then explained why he thought he would beat him. Typical fighter response.

Comment

Yeah Arum making fun of other promoters doesn't help.

Comment

Me and others on here say basically that Loma beat himself: we get shouted down & told we don't know what we're talking about.

Devin Haney says the same thing: people agree with him.

Seems legit

Comment

Working...
                    X