Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lipinets-Clayton Ends in Draw, IBF Interim-Title Remains Vacant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lipinets-Clayton Ends in Draw, IBF Interim-Title Remains Vacant

Lipinets, Clayton Fight Photos Gallery - Mohegan Sun, CT. - For the IBF's interim-welterweight title, Sergey Lipinets (16-1-1, 12 KOs) and Custio Clayton (18-0-1, 12 KOs) fought to a twelve round majority draw. The scores were 115-113 for Clayton, 114-114, 114-114. (photos by Amanda Westcott)

[Click Here To Read More]

Clayton has to much muscle

I think it just makes you slow and robotic with all that muscle and your career will suffer due to it. Sergy will have some good fights but at welterweight ain’t nothing no one scared; of what?

Comment

Solid fight, but they are both gatekeepers at best, not a champion material at all, Shawn Porter beats them both.

Comment

The BEST sleep aid around, Showtime Boxing and their commentating team, for sure to help get a full night of sleep. It's a D A M N SHAME Lipinets-Clayton qualify for Interim title!!!

Comment

Lipinets should drop to 140

Comment

I live in Ottawa, Clayton trains at my gym. He was a tremendous amateur but won’t do much as a pro.

Comment

Working...
            X