Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: Gervonta Davis is My Loma Fight, I Want Him & Lopez in 2021!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: Gervonta Davis is My Loma Fight, I Want Him & Lopez in 2021!

Unbeaten lightweight contender Ryan Garcia wants a showdown with Gervonta Davis - sooner than later. Garcia will return on December 5th, when he faces Luke Campbell for the WBC's interim-title. The winner will become the mandatory challenger to Devin Haney.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He is a dark horse. He style is not that eye catching but he's a handful. If he gets a bit stronger and more violent he can take those guys.

Comment

Surely if he get's past Cool hand & it's a big if his next target has to be Haney!

Comment

Is Garcia-Campbell an eliminator for the WBC title Haney has or the Lopez franchise version?

Comment

I think Garcia would beat Loma but Loma beats Gevonta and Gevonta would beat Garcia.
          What a weight class we have its like the 4king days.
          Oh yer gotta include Haney but i think Devin loses to all 3.

Comment

Garcia will knock out Campbell imo and Campbell is a huge step up and classy fighter for Ryan to take.
            Kudos to Ryan he wants to leave a legacy and of course get paid.

Comment

I see Rihanna Garcia mentioned Devin 'The Dream' Haney as last on his list, in spite the fact that he is fighting Campbell in a WBC eliminator for the real WBC title, held by Devin Haney.

Its completely disgraceful that Teofimo might end up fighting Devin Haney before this clown Garcia, considering that team Haney already called him out and offered Garcia a shot at the WBC lightweight title, instead of Gamboa we should be getting Garcia.

But Ryan wants Gervonta Davis, then this guy then the other guy. You see how this duck moves? Bet that him and Oscar were waiting on the winner of Linares vs. Fortuna before Jorge caught COVID. You are a hoe Garcia!

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Is Garcia-Campbell an eliminator for the WBC title Haney has or the Lopez franchise version?
                It's for Haney's title. The Frenchfries title is a non-transferable honorary title with no mandatory obligations. The only reason López was able to win it was because a special request was made to Sulaimoney to have the title on the line in order to fraudulently call the winner the undisputed lightweight champion.

Comment

I'll make my mind up on Garcia after the Campbell fight. If Garcia wins in style then I'll believe in his abilities. If he just scrapes by and gets a close win then he's at the bottom of my list. Haney will bang them all out though. Little Mr. P4P (lol) López would do well to steer well clear. The Dream will give him nightmares.

Comment

He shouldn't look past Luke Campbell at all. That's the biggest challenge of his career this far and if he loses this one, all the talks for future championship fights is out the window.

Comment

Working...
                    X