Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Lipinets vs. Custio Clayton - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Lipinets vs. Custio Clayton - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Lipinets, Clayton Scorecard BoxingScene Live - Former world champion Sergey Lipinets will face unbeaten Custio Clayton for the Interim IBF Welterweight Title headlining action live on SHOWTIME Saturday, October 24 from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Clayton would up his output he could win this fight

Comment

Clayton should have thrown more. I thought he edged it but can’t argue with a draw

Comment

Spence can now fight Crawford the IBF is not in the way , Since there's no IBF interim champion a rematch will be order

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
          Spence can now fight Crawford the IBF is not in the way , Since there's no IBF interim champion a rematch will be order
          Kudratillo Abdukakhorov - just copy pasted his name but what about this guy? I thought he’s the mandatory challenger

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
            Kudratillo Abdukakhorov - just copy pasted his name but what about this guy? I thought he’s the mandatory challenger
            I don't know he is the IBF #1 rank guy and did not fight tonight because of passport problems what's the IBF going to do about that

Comment

The only sensible thing that came out of this is there's really no hurdle for Spence vs Crawford next, assuming they win their upcoming fights.

It's time for the fans to push for it hard.

Comment

Working...
              X