Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lipinets: This Is The Route I Had To Take, Top Welterweights Won't Fight Me Unless Forced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lipinets: This Is The Route I Had To Take, Top Welterweights Won't Fight Me Unless Forced

Nobody was more relieved than Sergey Lipinets upon the news of his Showtime headliner being salvaged, twice over. A new and a replacement opponent eventually came of the situation, but a win keeping the bruising Kazakhstani on path for what he has long craved-a clean shot at a welterweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's a bad match up for Lipinets. Clayton he's a late replacement, but he still has good chance to win this fight in my opinion. Custio have natural talent

Comment

when he faced elite he came short

Top elite fighters can take a punch and put you down.Ask Mickey Garcia...Oh I forgot He put you down....Yes they all will fight You and shorten you career

Comment

I'm not familiar with Clayton.

But is Lipinets saying that Crawford is ducking him?

Comment

Lipinets needs to stop hanging around the PBC premises.
          He's not going to get the top dogs in the division.
          He can't even get Ugas.

Comment

Ennis has to do the same, take a bunch of rank fighters to get a shot. When you have too many stars in the division you have to muscle your way through

Comment

Sergey is 16-1, not 16-0 it states in article. They sure make a lot of errors on the stories they post.

Comment

Ain’t no one ducking this bum lol

Comment

Boricua181

Lipinets is just another arrogant European fighter who thinks that they deserve special treatment. He's already won, and lost a title with only 12 fights at that time. What happened to the days when you had to fight 40, or 50 fights before you challenged for a title. Sometimes leaving your best fights behind you? I'm not saying to go back to those days, but you should have no less than 20 fights before you challenge for a title. That way your not just jumping over other fighters who have been fighting, earning, and waiting their turn at a title shot. He lost his title, he has work his way back up the ranks to a title shot.

Comment

Working...
                  X