No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Tests Positive For COVID-19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Tests Positive For COVID-19

Former WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko has announced that he tested positive for COVID-19, just a day before mayoral elections in Ukraine's capital. Klitschko is the mayor or Kiev and expects to keep his seat in the upcoming vote.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Considering how good of shape he has been, how well no doubt his red blood cell count is, he is probably one of those types who will have little to no symptoms

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Considering how good of shape he has been, how well no doubt his red blood cell count is, he is probably one of those types who will have little to no symptoms
      Yeah, i think most of the athletes I've read about barely had any symptoms. Can't think of any who got seriously ill, unless they were long retired like Duran and Derek Jefferson.

Comment

You mean covid tested positive for vitali klitschko

Comment

I had the pleasure to have a good seat when Dr.Ironfist fought Kirk Johnson at Madison Square Garden years ago. Talk about a fighter that has a long reach and knows how to use it. Kirk Johnson, who was a very good fighter, didn't stand a chance. To see him up close, man he was very destructive. It makes me respect Lennox Lewis even more, who I saw live when he destroyed Michael Grant. Loudest punches I ever heard

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
            Yeah, i think most of the athletes I've read about barely had any symptoms. Can't think of any who got seriously ill, unless they were long retired like Duran and Derek Jefferson.
            i’ve only read about 1 athlete who was really sick. Former NHL hockey player George Laraque. He is still in great shape & said he runs 10miles a day as he was training for a marathon. He said he got so sick he couldn’t get out of bed to brush his teeth. He recovered but it hit him extremely hard.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              i’ve only read about 1 athlete who was really sick. Former NHL hockey player George Laraque. He is still in great shape & said he runs 10miles a day as he was training for a marathon. He said he got so sick he couldn’t get out of bed to brush his teeth. He recovered but it hit him extremely hard.
              He likely had type A blood, that’s who it hits the hardest. My ex has that blood, she’s in great shape in her 40s, and could barely get out of the bed...had to have help getting to the ladies room....said her body hurt from the top of her head to the soles of her feet

Comment

Get well soon Champ and always keep your head up! Remember that you are a fighter and is going to beat this pandemic.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                  You mean covid tested positive for vitali klitschko
                  Exactly

Comment

He beat Michael Grant mainly by fouling. You should look at a few Lewis Video fights. Every time, several times, every opportunity he gets, he will grab his opponent around the neck force his head down and uppercut him. He's very slick at it. This is what he did to Grant. just watch the video. It caused Grant's first KD and after that he was wobbly, and "Dr." Lewis gave him a little more of the "treatment".

He never was any kind of a sportsman, although his brainless followers used to boost up "Gentleman" Lennie. I come from that area, and know all the accents. His was lower class East London. Nothing wrong with that, but don't pretend to be something else. Marciano used to be like that. He always put on an affected accent, thinking that it was the way a Heavyweight Champion was supposed to speak, "imitation culture". Be what you are and not ashamed of it..

Comment

Working...
                    X