Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lipinets: Doesn't Matter Who We Fight, Stayed Ready For Any Scenario

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lipinets: Doesn't Matter Who We Fight, Stayed Ready For Any Scenario

Sergey Lipinets wasn't about to get burned twice. A long-scheduled interim title fight with Kudratillo Abdukakhorov was in jeopardy weeks ago when the unbeaten welterweight was unable to obtain a travel visa from Malaysia. Not even a two-week postponement allowed the fight to see the light of day, though enough time to adjust and properly prepare for any alternative scenario.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Lip, workman, always gives his all, and highly competent ring general. I suspect he wins this one but you have to be careful about these undefeated guys who come out of nowhere.....we saw what he did to the Argentine and had some good wins on his record as well as a world class amateur background. I have a tendency to root for the underdog so I don’t mind if the young Canadian pulls this one out
    Last edited by Oldskoolg; 10-24-2020, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Clayton is a guy from my country, i saw her fight several times. He is a late substitute, but this undefeated fighter is no joke!

He's much bigger, stronger and more skilled than Lipinet. Don't be surprised if he beat Sergey convincely

Comment

Working...
      X