Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Just Being In Top 10 P4P Fine With Me; Still Got A Lot More To Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Just Being In Top 10 P4P Fine With Me; Still Got A Lot More To Do

LAS VEGAS Teofimo Lopez isn't consumed with where people place him on their pound-for-pound lists, just as long as he is on everyone's list now. He has earned at least that, according to Lopez, by out-boxing Vasiliy Lomachenko on Saturday night in their 12-round, 135-pound title unification fight. Lopez won what was supposed to be the most difficult fight of his career by huge margins on two of the three scorecards (119-109, 117-111, 116-112) and became the youngest fully unified champion in boxing's four-belt era.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would definitely put him top 10 after the Loma win, maybe even top 5.

Comment

Just hope Teo will not lose to Haney. Pound for pound with less than 20 fights is not a steady ranking.

Comment

He's in the top five with that victory. Canelo is probably number one, with his record, even if he did cherry pick a faded Kovalev, and not fight Beterbiev or Bivol.

Comment

Feet firmly on the ground with this.........I'm impressed with this kid.

Comment

Teo is an annoying brat, but based on just the best single W he should be #1. Then again, he has just one big win so it´s a matter of preferences. Top five any way.

Comment

Haney, Tank, Pedraza, or Zepeda! Go with the biggest payday! Arum already has MSG on lock the PR Parade Weekend! Lopez vs. Pedraza, and Berlanga vs. TBD would be real nice for the city!

Comment

Teo will knock out Haney

Comment

Top 10 for sure! Sky's the limit fornthis young man. Salud!

Comment

Teo is top 6 p4p by The Ring and top 5 p4p by ESPN!

23 year old only

Comment

Working...
                    X