Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lee Selby: Teofimo Lopez Shot is Within Touching Distance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lee Selby: Teofimo Lopez Shot is Within Touching Distance

Lee Selby can take a step closer to becoming Wales' first ever two-weight World Champion when he takes on George Kambosos Jr in a Final Eliminator for the IBF Lightweight World Title on the undercard of Oleksandr Usyk vs. Derek Chisora on Saturday October 31, shown live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and DAZN in the US.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol is this guy serious?

Teo ain’t wasting his time with this guy. Hahahahaha

Dude is acting like he’s in the Teo, Loma, Ryan, Haney, Tank sweepstakes lol

Comment

Kambosos will probably beat Selby. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Lopez-Kambosos happens.

Comment

As much as we all like unifications, once they're over it's normally either an elite fighter having to face a succession of overmatched pointless mandatories or else he starts vacating belts so he can choose his own opponents and not be dictated to. Lopez has proved himself number 1 in the division, no need to hang onto every strap if they're making the big fights harder to make

Comment

I know there's a pandemic on & thus no paying crowd, but I really can't see why this card is PPV!

Comment

Lopez would ko selby in 3 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Lol is this guy serious?

Teo ain’t wasting his time with this guy. Hahahahaha
              Well then Selby will fight someone else for the title if he becomes mandatory challenger. I doubt Selby really cares who he fights for the title.

Comment

Lopez would knock you around.

Comment

Oh good grief....

Comment

Working...
                  X