Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada Gets Off The Floor, Drops Cuadras Twice and Stops Him in Eleventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Estrada Gets Off The Floor, Drops Cuadras Twice and Stops Him in Eleventh

Matchroom return to Mexico on Friday October 23 at TV Azteca Studios in Mexico City with a World title triple-header led by champions Juan Francisco Estrada, Román ‘Chocolatito’ González and Julio Cesar Martinez, live on DAZN in the US and on TV Azteca in Mexico, on a huge fight night brought to you by Eddie Hearn’s Matchroom Boxing with Zanfer Promotions. (photos by Ed Mulholland)

Juan Francisco Estrada (40-3 27 KOs) will defend his WBC and Ring Magazine World Super-Flyweight titles in a rematch with Carlos Cuadras. Estrada makes the second defense of the belts having stopped Dewayne Beamon in nine rounds of action in Hermosillo in Mexico in August 2019, four months after ripping the belts from Srisaket Sor Rungvisai with a brilliant performance in their rematch in Los Angeles.

Victory in Mexico City for both Estrada and Chocolatito could lead to a rematch between the pair eight years after Chocolatito won their first meeting, but Cuadras has other ideas.

El 'Gallo' wearing the Marvin Hagler 'WAR' Red-cap AND 'WAR' COVID-19 Mask, I think he is serious.

Comment

The undercard : Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez vs. Israel 'Jiga' Gonzalez -- Jiga what? Jiga who? Ya'll cats want to act loco?

Comment

Sky not televising this card is a f***ing disgrace...

They usually show all the other sh** on DAZN too. Yet can’t show two future first ballot HOF’ers. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

El 'Gallo' wearing the Marvin Hagler 'WAR' Red-cap AND 'WAR' COVID-19 Mask, I think he is serious.
          i will be surprised and disappointed if he doesnt easily ko cuadras this time tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Taylor View Post
            i will be surprised and disappointed if he doesnt easily ko cuadras this time tbh
            We will soon find out.

Comment

Don’t sleep on Cuadras here. The first fight was close and he’s never been in a bad fight that I’ve ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Taylor View Post
                Because Cuadras has been koed easily so many times already?

Comment

Anyone know what time the dazn televised portion starts West coast time?

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Anyone know what time the dazn televised portion starts West coast time?
                    4 pm .........

Comment

Working...
                    X