Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Decisions a Game Israel Gonzalez To Retain WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Decisions a Game Israel Gonzalez To Retain WBA Title

Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez's pressure and volume prevented Israel Gonzalez from having any chance of pulling off an upset Friday night. The four-division champion from Nicaragua aggressively out-worked his challenger and won a 12-round unanimous decision at TV Azteca Studios in Mexico City. The judges scored their 115-pound championship match for Roman Gonzalez by the wide distances of 118-110, 117-111 and 116-112.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I forget how fluid and fundamentally sound choclatito is. Still a pleasure to watch

Comment

The Energizer bunny lives on! Amazing the volume at his Boxing age which is chronologically close to middle age and that is special, considering his size.
      Last edited by richardt; 10-23-2020, 09:57 PM.

Comment

I told You guys that young González came prepared, he aint no bum

Comment

Easy win for Chocolatito, but Israel was able to find him and land clear combinations, too bad he doesn't have any knockout power and he was very static and not taking advantage of his reach. He better stay away from Rungvisai and Estrada.

Comment

Choco still Beats estrada and cuadras due to pressure

Comment

Gonzalez looked past it. Opponent wasn’t game neither, outside of a flurry here and there and some flexing post round.

Hopefully he still beats Estrada’s ass.
              Last edited by SplitSecond; 10-23-2020, 10:09 PM.

Comment

I see why Ancajas was avoided.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                  I see why Ancajas was avoided.
                  yup , nobody is mentioning his name, MP needs to seriously do a better job with him to get in the mix , sean gibbons where u at

Comment

He doesn't have the physical conditions anymore, he is above his weight, his punches aren't as strong. Israel Gonzales was able to connect him and he is light years behind Estrada. I don't think it evens deserves to be in the same ring, but I do want to see both get their million for the rematch, altho Estrada will retire him.

Comment

Working...
                    X