Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Martinez vs. Marrero, Hawkins vs. Matias - Weights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Martinez vs. Marrero, Hawkins vs. Matias - Weights

Martinez, Marrero Weights Photos Gallery - Former world champion Sergey Lipinets and unbeaten Custio Clayton made weight on Friday for their battle for the interim IBF Welterweight Title in advance of their main event bout live on SHOWTIME this Saturday, October24 from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Subriel is going to wreck this hypejob Hawkins. TKO W in the later rounds.

Comment

If Matias is focus this time he'll beat Hawkins... TKO for Matias.

Comment

Boricua181

I believe that Subriel Matias has probably worked on his defense, and will come in more focused than ever before for this fight. After the judges voted in wide margins in favor of his last opponent. Giving him the first loss on his otherwise prefect 15-0 (15 K0's), record. In a fight I had him winning a close, but deserved decision. That last decision must have left a lingering bad taste in his mouth, to never let another fight go to a decision. More importantly to never forsake his defense, in his frantic search for a win by knockout. I believe he's learned his lesson, and he'll get right back on track with a winning streak of knockout. He has just that much of a fighters instincts, to want to overcome his opponents.

Comment

Very Underrated Card that is not getting talked about much but I will be tuning in FOR SURE!

Comment

Working...
          X