Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders vs. Martin Murray Set, December 4 In London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders vs. Martin Murray Set, December 4 In London

Billy Joe Saunders will make the second defence of his WBO Super-Middleweight World Title against British rival Martin Murray at The SSE Arena, Wembley on Friday December 4, live on Sky Sports in the UK and on DAZN in all of its nine markets including the U.S.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ugh...........

Comment

Hearn getting out budget fights because he can't make any money off gate.

Comment

What a joke fight. Fight andrade

Comment

The only winner here is Murray. Not the fans, not Saunders, not DAZN. Murray still finding ways to get paid, good on him and his team.

Comment

I thought murray retired..?

Comment

Trash. Billy joe is been doing nothing for ages

Comment

Wow. Saunders is so full of it. He claims he wants the best, Canelo, GGG, Charlo, Andrade and he goes and fights Martin friggin' Murray. His career has been going straight downhill since the Lemeiux win. His relevency is fading faster and faster all the time.

Comment

Why? I mean, yeah, I got a lotta time for Martin, good dude, glad to see him make a few £££s in these trying times. But still. Why?

Comment

Wtf. Murray is 38 & hasn't won a notable fight since Gabe Rosado in 2017. And giving Gabe his 11th L ain't THAT notable.

BJS gonna be 38 by the time he fights a tip top guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X