No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue vs. Jason Moloney - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue vs. Jason Moloney - Undercard Information

Robson Conceicao, a 2016 Olympic gold medalist for his native Brazil, seeks to notch the signature win of his unblemished professional career when he takes on Luis Coria in a 10-round junior lightweight fight Saturday, Oct. 31 from the MGM Grand Las Vegas Bubble
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lame undercard.

Comment

I wish all these promoters would put on fewer events and stack them with quality fights instead of giving us these garbage undercards

Comment

Malony is an undercard when it comes to this match up. Had they stuck with the firsr real fight card of J.R. Casimero that would have been worth the under the bridge-card. But no PPV awaits. If you can give G. Davis a PPV they will give those two original fighters a Main event PPV soon enoungh. So we got this and we got the showtime card. Am I mising one of value somewhere ? Whatever. If it exists I will find out about it. are they putting his brothers rematch on the same card or saving that for another day. ? Twins are making some good dollars here. Two fights in what 90 days ? Get it while you can. didnt Janis Joplin sing that song ? Make that the song of the day for them. Old Janis and that ball and chain.

Comment

Working...
        X